There are now 33 Sexual Assault Referral Centres nationally. They aim to deliver a holistic and high quality service to victims of rape and sexual assault including medical care, counselling and support, and to provide enhanced facilities for gathering evidence. The St. Mary’s team have worked on a national and international basis to support the development of quality standards in the provision of services, research and innovation.
We will continue to work hard to ensure the quality standards and evidence based practice, which have always been the foundation of the Centre’s ethos, takes the service into the future, meeting the needs of those children; women and men who find themselves need for such care.
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling and Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?