Our international training and education work
Over the years, the St Mary’s SARC team has been involved in numerous international visits with the aim of sharing their knowledge and expertise.
Our aim has been to share good practice and learn from other countries’ experiences as well as provide training and expertise from our centre.
Some of the countries our team has visited include:
- Sierra Leone
- Trinidad and Tobago
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling and Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?