For someone else
If someone you know has been raped or sexually assaulted it is important that you help them access the support they need.
At the St Mary’s Centre we provide a full range of services that are free and confidential.
Our full range of services include:
Immediate Crisis Support
Forensic Medical Examination
Access to Emergency Contraception
Sexual Health Screening for Sexually Transmitted Infections
Access to counselling support for as long as you need it
Access to an Independent Sexual Violence Advisor to provide support through any court action taken
A 24 hour advice and information line 061 276 6515
These services can be accessed either via Police or you can contact us directly. If your friend or partner reports the assault to the Police, they will automatically be offered the Centre’s services as part of the Police’s response to sexual violence.
You can also access the Centre’s services directly.
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling and Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?