Rape and sexual assault can have a devastating impact on a person’s life. If you are a parent, friend, relative or partner of someone who has been reaped or sexually assaulted we can help you support them.
Click here if you are a parent
- Understanding your feelings as parent
- Report abuse if you suspect it
- Helping young children through the court process
Click here if you are a friend or partner
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling & Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?