If you are a parent
When a child or a young person is raped or sexually assaulted it can have an enormous impact on the entire family. You may feel anxious and scared for your child and unable to support them through such a traumatic experience. The St. Mary’s Centre will not just help your child but will help and support you through this traumatic period for as along as your child and family need help.
Using our comprehensive counselling and aftercare services it may be possible for you all to move forward, particularly if you access the services provided by our highly skilled and fully trained Counsellors, Crisis Workers and Staff.
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling & Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?