The St Mary’s SARC works closely with its partner agencies to promote safety messages around rape and sexual assault to and help people keep safe.
Working in close partnership, we have developed media campaigns aimed at raising awareness of the devastating impact rape and sexual can have on peoples’ lives and encouraging people to come forward to report their experience.
Click here to find out more about Operation Talon.
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling and Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?