The St Mary’s SARC is based in St Mary’s Hospital. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
You can contact us on our 24hour phone line 0161 276 6515
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that this e-mail address is monitored during office hours only)
You can fax us on 0161 276 6028
You can write to us at
St. Mary’s Sexual Assault Referral Centre
The Old St Mary’s Hospital
Tel: 0161 276 6515
Please click here for a map. Please note this map shows the general location of St Mary’s SARC based on the postcode. You will find the SARC along Oxford Road and Opposite the Whitworth Art Gallery.
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling and Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?