You may have a question about your feelings, about what counselling is available, what the medical examination will entail or what to expect at court. We have tried to group commonly asked questions in these broad areas but if you have a specific question then just call the St Mary’s team on 0161 276 6515.
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling & Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?