See also training
June 2011 - Crisis worker training, Chancellors Hotel and Conference Centre
July 2011 – Ano-genital findings in children, Chancellors Hotel and Conference Centre
Sept 2011 - SARC Support Study Day, St Mary’s Centre
Nov 2011 - Introduction to the role of the SARC, Chancellors Hotel and Conference Centre
October 2011 – Giving Evidence in the Courtroom
2012 – Forensic and Medical Examinations for Rape and Sexual Assault (FMERSA)
2012 - St Mary’s Centre 10th Annual Conference
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling and Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?