Training courses for professionals
The St. Mary’s Sexual Assault Referral Centre is a pioneer organisation in the area of rape and sexual assault and has always sought to share its skill, knowledge and expertise with practitioners working in the field.
Click here to find out how to purchase Clinical Director, Dr Catherine White’s Sexual Assault: A Forensic Clinician’s Practice Guide, the most comprehensive guide to sexual assault.
Click here to find out more about the St. Mary’s Annual Conference, training and events.
Click here for St. Mary’s Centre publications and general information
St Mary’s Centre staff page
Click here for St. Mary’s Centre staff updates and information
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling and Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?