Professional Area & Training
Training courses for professionals
The St. Mary’s Sexual Assault Referral Centre is a pioneer organisation in the area of rape and sexual assault and has always sought to share its skill, knowledge and expertise with practitioners working in the field.
Click on the relevant section below:
Click here to find out how to purchase Clinical Director, Dr Catherine White’s Sexual Assault:
A Forensic Clinician’s Practice Guide, the most comprehensive guide to sexual assault.
Click here for St Mary’s Centre staff pages.
0161 276 6515
- Crisis Support
- Forensic Medical Examination
- Access to Emergency Contraception
- Sexual Health Screening
- Counselling & Aftercare Support
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisor
- What happens if I make a report to the Police?
- What will happen when I come to the St Mary's Centre?
- What happens if I come to St Mary's Centre without making a report to the Police?